Want to make your city environment a little more enriched? Here’s on way… 🙂
STOREFRONTS 2015 CALL FOR ARTISTS
Storefronts provides temporary no-cost storefront space in greater Seattle for installation of 2-D or 3-D artwork in a locked storefront or display vitrine for a period of up to four months. The display vitrines remain locked and are viewable through the windows for the duration of the installation.
Stipend: $500, with no allocation for travel or materials expenses
Eligibility: Washington State residents over 18 years of age creating original works
Deadline: February 21, 2015
- Works shall be existing or new works created for temporary installation.
- All visual media are accepted.
- Content must be G-Rated and suitable for the general public
- Flexible, dynamic installations that utilize display windows to their fullest potential and engage with the general public both day and night are preferred.
- All materials and consumables required for installations are the responsibility of the artist…
View original post 89 more words